I <3 it when people tag shit about me. Makes it a lot easier to find.
OP complained that an anti-SJ blog I’ve NEVER heard about before was making anti-trans posts, which isn’t ok. But apparently not making a big random shitstorm about it all over my blog wasn’t ok, even though: 1. I’ve never looked at their blog before. And 2. It has nothing to do with the purpose of this blog.
And it’s just so bizarre (and even hypocritical) that people disregard my identity over and over again in their attempts to prove some sort of point. Guess what? I’ve said it again, but I’ll repeat it here: I’m actually a queer woman of color. (I’m not trans though, so I guess that means my opinions are shit) I have never seen anyone respect this fact ever. Which is ok, but it makes no sense coming from these “misgendring is death” folks. And I’ve had white people calling me out about my supposed racism, when apparently people of color can’t be white. (I’ll have to say that I’m very class privileged, but class privilege is something that almost NEVER gets called out in SJ circles, despite the huge importance of it in the western world) So what short of privilege am I supposed to uphold? Rich cis privilege is all this blog is about, right? Or maybe me being Asian doesn’t count? (Look at Riley and their openly anti-Asianess)
It’s also crazy when they act like anti-SJ blogs are like the Borg. I have NEVER pretended that the people that I talk about in my blog have all, or even most, of the same opinions. Of the anti-SJ blogs here on tumblr, we all have our own opinions, some of which I agree with, but others that I don’t. It’s like expecting that people who don’t like Lady Gaga or Homestuck all have the same opinions on everything too.
Nope, we’re actually a conspiracy to shut down any form of progressive thinking here on tumblr. And I’m starting to think these people make conspiracy theorists look sane.
Finally, maybe it’s just me, but the OP’s pic made her look 35-40, at least. Why the fuck are they on tumblr dicking around with people half their age?
At least the fact that the original post got notes means I still have work to do.
- siryouarebeingmocked reblogged this from wtfsocialjustice and added:
- snapshotstalker likes this
- torukun1 reblogged this from blue-author
- torukun1 likes this
- covenesque likes this
- becauseforoncethisisme likes this
- myminimenagerie likes this
- takingbackmyfirstamendmentrights likes this
- peixestropius likes this
- smalskuggig reblogged this from wtfsocialjustice
- fallintoyesterday likes this
- basedtoast said: anti-sj ain’t MRA
- basedtoast likes this
- tender-curiosities likes this
- watercoloredkeyblade likes this
- rocmegamanx reblogged this from wtfsocialjustice
- grandchelem said: Oh lord please don’t remind me that prob the majority of Tumblr users are half my age D:
- thefutureghost likes this
- rabidwerewolfie likes this
- keeppartyvangoing likes this
- raianxionsin said: This reminds me of a time I disagree with some muslim practice and everyone attacked me and said I was an ignorant white guy (I’m actually black).
- raianxionsin likes this