Personally, I think are a lot of things wrong with the concept of the “cotton ceiling.” But what Riley/dtwps decides to bring up is how it involves the use of the worse cotton. Clearly, panties, t-shirts, and towels are now racist because of the material they are made from. I suppose it fits in perfectly with Riley’s belief that white people are automatically evil because of what their ancestors did.
Also, for some reason, Riley decides to use this discussion bring up the point that white people make more than PoC. While it is a troubling fact, I fail to see how it connects to the cotton ceiling. Also, I have to point out that in the United States, Asian-Americans do earn more than whites. As an Asian PoC, I think Riley failing to admit this fact is completely ERASING MY IDENTITY!!!
- charcoalfeather likes this
- je-suis-folle-et-idc likes this
- taberisms likes this
- dtwps-bigotry reblogged this from wtfsocialjustice and added:
- pineapplesmells likes this
- malcontentment likes this
- lovelogicrainbows reblogged this from thisisprivilegeblogprivilege
- 599usdollars likes this
- eredar reblogged this from 345578687
- eredar likes this
- applebutterbomb likes this
- blackarachnia likes this
- shibakisses likes this
- thisisprivilegeblogprivilege reblogged this from wtfsocialjustice and added: